1. Go to B2B site, and log intohttps://b2b.pnpline.com/Account/Login
2. Select the “Shipment” button on your upper left.
3. Select the “Create New Shipment”
4. Select your desired warehouse location. Either NJ or CA. Afterwards, enter your product. (or you can select it from the dropdown list)
5. Add the QTY or if you need multiple SKUs, just repeat step 4.
6. On the next page, you will need to enter the “Shipping type” either Local/Ocean/Air. “Ship to” one more time. (NJ/CA)
7. Enter the Tracking Number (if you don’t have one, just skip this step) and enter ETD and ETA below.
8. Enter carrier information and Total Weight (either Kg or lbs) and finally create a PO Number.
9. Carton Information:
10. Product and Carton Summary:
11. Click the “Print Label” and print the label
13. Attach the label to the side of each box before shipping
Did we answer your question?
How can we improve this answer?